Giant Connecting Block Town
Dec 16, 2017 - Jan 31, 2018 Marinejam Ocean Science Museum Tokushima, Japan
- Giant Connecting Block Town
- Dec 16, 2017 - Jan 31, 2018
- Closing Day
- Tuesday except for new year holidays
- Marinejam Ocean Science Museum(28 - 45 takegashima, Kaifugun, Kaiyocho, Tokushima)
- Admission Fee
- Common to "Small aquarium of the island" admission ticket over Junior high school student 300 yen, elementary school student 200 yen, infant 100 yen
- Tokushima, Tokushima LED Digital Art Association
- 088-621-2147 (working days 9:00-17:00)
0884-76-3100 (except for closing days: 9:00-17:00)
teamLab (f. 2001) is an art collective, interdisciplinary group of ultratechnologists whose collaborative practice seeks to navigate the confluence of art, science, technology, design and the natural world. Various specialists such as artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians and architects form teamLab.teamlab.art
teamLab aims to explore a new relationship between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world through art. Digital technology has allowed art to liberate itself from the physical and transcend boundaries. teamLab sees no boundary between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world; one is in the other and the other in one. Everything exists in a long, fragile yet miraculous, borderless continuity of life.
teamLab’s works are in the permanent collection of the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney; Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide; Asian Art Museum, San Francisco; Asia Society Museum, New York; Borusan Contemporary Art Collection, Istanbul; and National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne.