teamLab: Floating, Resonating Spheres - Nagoya Castle
Dec 23, 2017 - Jan 14, 2018
Nagoya Castle Nagoya, Aichi, Japan
- teamLab: Floating, Resonating Spheres - Nagoya Castle
- Dec 23, 2017 - Jan 14, 2018
- 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- This artwork will not be exhibited on following dates;
- December 31, 2017
- January 1, 2018
- Nagoya Castle
1-1 Honmaru, Naka Ward, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture 460-0031
- Admission Fee
- General Ticket *Highschool student age or above
advance 1,000 YEN / onsite 1,200 YEN
Junior high school students:
advance 600 YEN / onsite 800 YEN
Nagoya City senior citizen:
advance 680 YEN / onsite 880 YEN
*Please bring your ID such as passport, driver's license or Senior Citizen Handbook to prove your address and age.
- This ticket contains admission fee for Nagoya Castle; 500 YEN for Adults and 100 YEN for Nagoya City senior citizen *Please note that you are not allowed to enter The Donjon and Hommaru Palace with teamLab exhibition ticket)
- Children of elementary school age or younger: Free Entrance
- Those who with disability certificate and their attendant up to two people could purchase onsite ticket for 800 YEN.
- Advance ticket sales starts on November 3, 2017 at Family Mart.
- Through entire exhibition term, you can get advance ticket price at Family Mart.
- The Chunichi Shimbun
- Event Planning