teamLab: Floating, Resonating Spheres - Nagoya Castle
- teamLab: Floating, Resonating Spheres - Nagoya Castle
- 2017.12.23(Sat) - 2018.1.14(Sun)
- 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- This artwork will not be exhibited on following dates;
- December 31, 2017
- January 1, 2018
- Nagoya Castle
1-1 Honmaru, Naka Ward, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture 460-0031
- Tassa di Ammissione
- General Ticket *Highschool student age or above
advance 1,000 YEN / onsite 1,200 YEN
Junior high school students:
advance 600 YEN / onsite 800 YEN
Nagoya City senior citizen:
advance 680 YEN / onsite 880 YEN
*Please bring your ID such as passport, driver's license or Senior Citizen Handbook to prove your address and age.
- This ticket contains admission fee for Nagoya Castle; 500 YEN for Adults and 100 YEN for Nagoya City senior citizen *Please note that you are not allowed to enter The Donjon and Hommaru Palace with teamLab exhibition ticket)
- Children of elementary school age or younger: Free Entrance
- Those who with disability certificate and their attendant up to two people could purchase onsite ticket for 800 YEN.
- Advance ticket sales starts on November 3, 2017 at Family Mart.
- Through entire exhibition term, you can get advance ticket price at Family Mart.
- Gli Organizzatore
- The Chunichi Shimbun
- Event Planning
RIGUARDO A NOI
teamLab (f. 2001) is art collective, an interdisciplinary group of ultratechnologists whose collaborative practice seeks to navigate the confluence of art, science, technology, design and the natural world. Various specialists such as artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians and architects form teamLab.teamlab.art
teamLab aims to explore a new relationship between humans and nature through art. Digital technology has allowed us to liberate art from the physical and transcend boundaries. We see no boundary between ourselves and nature; one is in the other and the other in one. Everything exists in a long, fragile yet miraculous continuity of life.