teamLab Gallery Showa no Machi, Oita
- teamLab Gallery Showa no Machi, Oita
- 2017.4.23(Sun) - Permanente
- 9：00 - 17：00
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, New Year's Holiday
※ Outside the opening hours you can see from inside the door of the main entrance (the windbreak chamber / automatic dispensing machine side).
- Bungotakada City Hall Takada Government Office
989-1, Shinmachi, Bungotakada City, Oita, Japan
- Tassa di Ammissione
- General (University students and above) : 400 yen
Elementary, Junior high and High school Students: 250 yen
Group (more than 20 people)
General (University students and above) : 320 yen
Elementary, Junior high and High school Students: 200 yen
- Gli Organizzatore
- Bungotakada City, Bungotakada City Tourism Association"
- Bungotakadashi Kanko Machizukuri Co.,Ltd
- Bungotakada City Tourism Association
- 10 minutes by bus from Usa Station
RIGUARDO A NOI
teamLab (f. 2001) is art collective, an interdisciplinary group of ultratechnologists whose collaborative practice seeks to navigate the confluence of art, science, technology, design and the natural world. Various specialists such as artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians and architects form teamLab.teamlab.art
teamLab aims to explore a new relationship between humans and nature through art. Digital technology has allowed us to liberate art from the physical and transcend boundaries. We see no boundary between ourselves and nature; one is in the other and the other in one. Everything exists in a long, fragile yet miraculous continuity of life.