teamLab Islands Dance! Art Museum and Learn & Play! Future Parks in NAGOYA CITY SCIENCE MUSEUM
Nov 12, 2016 - Feb 12, 2017 NAGOYA CITY SCIENCE MUSEUM Nagoya, Japan
- Holding period
- November 12, 2016 (Sat) to February 12, 2017 (Sun)
- NAGOYA CITY SCIENCE MUSEUM
2-17-1 Sakae, Nagoya City, Aichi
- Closing day
- Every Monday, the other by a closed day calendar of the Nagoya City Science Museum
- Holding time
- 9:30 to 17:00 (last accepted 16:30)
- 800 yen Small-junior high school students 500 yen General 1,400 yen high school, college students
- teamLab Islands Dance! Art Museum and Learn & Play! Future Parks Nagoya Executive Committee
- Pentel Co., Ltd.
teamLab (f. 2001) is art collective, an interdisciplinary group of ultratechnologists whose collaborative practice seeks to navigate the confluence of art, science, technology, design and the natural world. Various specialists such as artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians and architects form teamLab.teamlab.art
teamLab aims to explore a new relationship between humans and nature through art. Digital technology has allowed us to liberate art from the physical and transcend boundaries. We see no boundary between ourselves and nature; one is in the other and the other in one. Everything exists in a long, fragile yet miraculous continuity of life.