National Museum of Singapore, Singapore
Dec 10, 2016 - permanent National Museum of Singapore Singapore
- National Museum of Singapore, Singapore
- Dec 10, 2016 - permanent
- Dec 10, 2016 – permanent
- National Museum of Singapore
93 Stamford Road, Singapore 178897
- Admission Fee
- Tickets are available at the National Museum Visitor Services counter and SISTIC.
- Presented by
- National Museum of Singapore, National Heritage Board
- Supported by
- Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth
- Supported by
- Patek Philippe Geneve, The Hour Glass
- Official Projection Partner
- Panasonic Business
- Official System Integration Partner
- Broadcast Professional Pte Ltd.
- Download app "Story of the Forest"
- iOS: https://goo.gl/ui1SLC
teamLab (f. 2001) is an art collective, interdisciplinary group of ultratechnologists whose collaborative practice seeks to navigate the confluence of art, science, technology, design and the natural world. Various specialists such as artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians and architects form teamLab.teamlab.art
teamLab aims to explore a new relationship between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world through art. Digital technology has allowed art to liberate itself from the physical and transcend boundaries. teamLab sees no boundary between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world; one is in the other and the other in one. Everything exists in a long, fragile yet miraculous, borderless continuity of life.
teamLab’s works are in the permanent collection of the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney; Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide; Asian Art Museum, San Francisco; Asia Society Museum, New York; Borusan Contemporary Art Collection, Istanbul; and National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne.
Children’s Festival: Small Big Dreamers 2018
Jun 09 - Sep 09, 2018
National Gallery Singapore , Singapore
FUTURE WORLD: WHERE ART MEETS SCIENCE, Singapore
Mar 12, 2016 - permanent
ArtScience Museum, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Digital Light Canvas
Dec 22, 2017 - permanent
MARINA BAY SANDS, Singapore