National Museum of Singapore
- National Museum of Singapore
- 2016.12.10(Sat) - Permanente
- 10:00 - 19:00
- Level 2, Glass Rotunda
National Museum of Singapore, Singapore
93 Stamford Road, Singapore 178897
- Frais d'admission
- For Singaporeans
Citizen and Permanent Resident : Free
Senior, Student & NSF : Free
*Please present Pink or Blue NRIC.
Adult : SGD 15
Student : SGD 10
Special access : SGD 10
Senior (60 years old and above, with ID) : SGD 10
Child (6 years old and below) : Free
-Tickets are available onsite and SISTIC.
-To see all other exhibitions held in the venue, the admission fee will differ. Please check their visitor information.
- National Museum of Singapore, National Heritage Board
- Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth
Patek Philippe Geneve, The Hour Glass
- Official Projection Partner
- Panasonic Business
- Official System Integration Partner
- Broadcast Professional Pte Ltd.
- Official app
- Download app "Story of the Forest"
- Story of the Forest, National Museum of Singapore
À PROPOS DE NOUS
Art collective formed in 2001.team-lab.net
teamLab is a collective, interdisciplinary creative group that brings together professionals from various fields of practice in the digital society: artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians, architects, web and print graphic designers and editors. Referring to themselves as "Ultra-technologists," the group aims to go beyond the boundaries between art, science, technology and creativity, through co-creative activities.
EXPOSITIONS À PROXIMITÉ