ONE PIECE x teamLab present ONE PIECE “Digital Art Island Adventure" in Akita Furusato Village
- ONE PIECE x teamLab present ONE PIECE “Digital Art Island Adventure" in Akita Furusato Village
- Jul 22 - Aug 27, 2017
- 9: 30 ~ 17: 00 (last entry is 16: 30) ※ From August 11 (Friday) to August 16 (Wed) until 18:00
- Akita Furusato Village Dome Theater
62-46 Tomigasawa, Akasakaji, Yokote-shi, Akita
- Admission Fee
- Junior high school student and above: 1200 yen (advance sales: 1000 yen), 3 years old ~ elementary school student: 700 yen (advance sales: 500 yen)
※ Drawing paper, paper craft paper requires a separate charge of 100 yen from the 2nd sheet.
※ 2 years and under free of charge
- AKITA TELEVISION / Akita Furusato Village
- AKITA TELEVISION Division: 018-866-8030 (weekdays from 9: 00 to 17: 00), Akita Furusato Village: 0182-33-8800
- Pentel, Oji Nepia Co., Ltd.
teamLab (f. 2001) is an art collective, interdisciplinary group of ultratechnologists whose collaborative practice seeks to navigate the confluence of art, science, technology, design and the natural world. Various specialists such as artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians and architects form teamLab.teamlab.art
teamLab aims to explore a new relationship between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world through art. Digital technology has allowed art to liberate itself from the physical and transcend boundaries. teamLab sees no boundary between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world; one is in the other and the other in one. Everything exists in a long, fragile yet miraculous, borderless continuity of life.
teamLab’s works are in the permanent collection of the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney; Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide; Asian Art Museum, San Francisco; Asia Society Museum, New York; Borusan Contemporary Art Collection, Istanbul; and National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne.