National Museum of Singapore
- National Museum of Singapore
- 2016.12.10(Sat) - Permanente
- 10:00 - 19:00
- Level 2, Glass Rotunda
National Museum of Singapore, Singapore
93 Stamford Road, Singapore 178897
- For Singaporeans
Citizen and Permanent Resident : Free
Senior, Student & NSF : Free
*Please present Pink or Blue NRIC.
Adult : SGD 15
Student : SGD 10
Special access : SGD 10
Senior (60 years old and above, with ID) : SGD 10
Child (6 years old and below) : Free
-Tickets are available onsite and SISTIC.
-To see all other exhibitions held in the venue, the admission fee will differ. Please check their visitor information.
- National Museum of Singapore, National Heritage Board
- Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth
Patek Philippe Geneve, The Hour Glass
- Official Projection Partner
- Panasonic Business
- Official System Integration Partner
- Broadcast Professional Pte Ltd.
- Official app
- Download app "Story of the Forest"
- Story of the Forest, National Museum of Singapore
teamLab (f. 2001) is art collective, an interdisciplinary group of ultratechnologists whose collaborative practice seeks to navigate the confluence of art, science, technology, design and the natural world. Various specialists such as artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians and architects form teamLab.teamlab.art
teamLab aims to explore a new relationship between humans and nature through art. Digital technology has allowed us to liberate art from the physical and transcend boundaries. We see no boundary between ourselves and nature; one is in the other and the other in one. Everything exists in a long, fragile yet miraculous continuity of life.