The Universe and Art: Princess Kaguya, Leonardo da Vinci, teamLab
- The Universe and Art: Princess Kaguya, Leonardo da Vinci, teamLab
- 2016.7.30(Sat) - 2017.1.09(Mon)
- Exhibition Period
- July 30, 2016 (Sat) - January 9, 2017 (Mon)
- Mori Art Museum:53F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Opening Hours
- 10:00~22:00 ※ Tuesday's only 10:00 to 17:00 Admission until 30 minutes before closing. Open everyday.
- General: 1,600 yen, high school students, college students: 1,100 yen, to 4-year-old junior high school student: 600 yen※ Prices include tax.
À PROPOS DE NOUS
Art collective formed in 2001.team-lab.net
teamLab is a collective, interdisciplinary creative group that brings together professionals from various fields of practice in the digital society: artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians, architects, web and print graphic designers and editors. Referring to themselves as "Ultra-technologists," the group aims to go beyond the boundaries between art, science, technology and creativity, through co-creative activities.