What a Loving, and Beautiful World
- What a Loving, and Beautiful World
- 2017.5.11(Thu) - 10.09(Mon)
- Daily: 10:00-17:00 Thursday: 10:00-21:00
- Closed Mondays from 2017/5/15-10/15
- Museum of Anthropology at the University of British Columbia
6393 N.W. Marine Drive Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z2
- Frais d'admission
- $18 — Adults $16 — Students & Seniors (65+) $47 — Family (2 adults + 1-4 children 18 & under) $10 — Thursday Evenings (17:00-21:00) Free — MOA Members Free — Children 6 & Under Free — UBC Students, Staff & Faculty Groups: $16 Adults / $13 Students. Above rates include tax.
- Traces of Words: Art and Calligraphy from Asia - Museum of Anthropology at the University of British Columbia
À PROPOS DE NOUS
Art collective formed in 2001.team-lab.net
teamLab is a collective, interdisciplinary creative group that brings together professionals from various fields of practice in the digital society: artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians, architects, web and print graphic designers and editors. Referring to themselves as "Ultra-technologists," the group aims to go beyond the boundaries between art, science, technology and creativity, through co-creative activities.