What a Loving, and Beautiful World
- What a Loving, and Beautiful World
- 2017.5.11(Thu) - 10.09(Mon)
- Daily: 10:00-17:00 Thursday: 10:00-21:00
- Closed Mondays from 2017/5/15-10/15
- Museum of Anthropology at the University of British Columbia 6393 N.W. Marine Drive Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z2
- Frais d'admission
- $18 — Adults $16 — Students & Seniors (65+) $47 — Family (2 adults + 1-4 children 18 & under) $10 — Thursday Evenings (17:00-21:00) Free — MOA Members Free — Children 6 & Under Free — UBC Students, Staff & Faculty Groups: $16 Adults / $13 Students. Above rates include tax.
- Traces of Words: Art and Calligraphy from Asia - Museum of Anthropology at the University of British Columbia
À PROPOS DE NOUS
teamLab (f. 2001) is an art collective, interdisciplinary group of ultratechnologists whose collaborative practice seeks to navigate the confluence of art, science, technology, design and the natural world. Various specialists such as artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians and architects form teamLab.teamlab.art
teamLab aims to explore a new relationship between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world through art. Digital technology has allowed art to liberate itself from the physical and transcend boundaries. teamLab sees no boundary between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world; one is in the other and the other in one. Everything exists in a long, fragile yet miraculous, borderless continuity of life.
teamLab’s works are in the permanent collection of the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney; Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide; Asian Art Museum, San Francisco; Asia Society Museum, New York; Borusan Contemporary Art Collection, Istanbul; National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne; and Amos Rex of Helsinki, Finland.