teamLab: Ube Tokiwa Park, Resonating Forest
- teamLab: Ube Tokiwa Park, Resonating Forest
- 2016.7.22(Fri) - 8.28(Sun)
- 19:00 - 22:00
Ube Tokiwa Park (near Tokiwa Lake Hall)
Okiube 254, Ube, Yamaguchi
- Tassa di Ammissione
General: JPY 300
High School and Younger: Free
* Children in elementary school or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Gli Organizzatore
- Ube city, Yamaguchi
- Yamaguchi University faculty of Engineering, National Institute of Technology Ube College
- Gli Sostenitori
- Ubenippo, FM Kirara co.Ltd, YAMAGUCHI CABLE VISION co,.Ltd, The Asahi Shimbun, The Mainichi Newspapers, The Yomiuri Shimbun, The Yamaguchi Shimbun, The Chugoku Shimbun, Sankei Shimbun, Yamaguchi Ube Keizai Shinbun, Yamaguchi Broadcasting, Television Yamaguchi Broadcasting Systems, Yamaguchi Asahi Broadcasting, FM Yamaguchi co,.Ltd., COME ON! FM, Shunan FM, FM Wasshoi, FM AQUA, FM Sun Sun Kirara
- Pay-per-hour parking available.
Normal-sized vehicles: JPY 200 - 500
Oversized vehicles: JPY 800 - 2000
RIGUARDO A NOI
teamLab (f. 2001) is an art collective, interdisciplinary group of ultratechnologists whose collaborative practice seeks to navigate the confluence of art, science, technology, design and the natural world. Various specialists such as artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians and architects form teamLab.teamlab.art
teamLab aims to explore a new relationship between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world through art. Digital technology has allowed art to liberate itself from the physical and transcend boundaries. teamLab sees no boundary between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world; one is in the other and the other in one. Everything exists in a long, fragile yet miraculous, borderless continuity of life.
teamLab’s works are in the permanent collection of the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney; Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide; Asian Art Museum, San Francisco; Asia Society Museum, New York; Borusan Contemporary Art Collection, Istanbul; National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne; and Amos Rex of Helsinki, Finland.
teamLab Gallery Matama Beach, Kunisaki Peninsula
2015.3.21(Sat) - Permanente
teamLab Gallery Matama Beach, Oita
teamLab Gallery Showa no Machi, Oita
2017.4.23(Sun) - Permanente
teamLab Gallery Showa no machi, Oita
Four Seasons, a 1000 Years, Terraced Rice Fields - Tashibunosho, Oita
2016.1.10(Sun) - Permanente
Bungotakada City Hall, Oita