teamLab: Ube Tokiwa Park 2017, Resonating Forest and Sculpture
Jul 14 - Aug 31, 2017 Tokiwa Park Ube, Yamaguchi, Japan
- teamLab: Ube Tokiwa Park 2017, Resonating Forest and Sculpture
- Jul 14, 2017 - Aug 31, 2017
- Closing Day
- Open throughout the term.
- Ube Tokiwa Park Ube City, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Oaza Okiube 254
- Admission Fee
- Adult: 500 Yen Students of high school age or younger: Free Children of elementary school age and below must be accompanied with their protector.
teamLab (f. 2001) is art collective, an interdisciplinary group of ultratechnologists whose collaborative practice seeks to navigate the confluence of art, science, technology, design and the natural world. Various specialists such as artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians and architects form teamLab.teamlab.art
teamLab aims to explore a new relationship between humans and nature through art. Digital technology has allowed us to liberate art from the physical and transcend boundaries. We see no boundary between ourselves and nature; one is in the other and the other in one. Everything exists in a long, fragile yet miraculous continuity of life.