teamLab: Ube Tokiwa Park 2017, Resonating Forest and Sculpture
Jul 14 - Aug 31, 2017 Tokiwa Park Ube, Yamaguchi, Japan
- teamLab: Ube Tokiwa Park 2017, Resonating Forest and Sculpture
- Jul 14(Fri) ,2017 - Aug 31（Thu）,2017
- Closing Day
- Open throughout the term.
- Ube Tokiwa Park Ube City, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Oaza Okiube 254
- Admission Fee
- Adult: 500 Yen Students of high school age or younger: Free Children of elementary school age and below must be accompanied with their protector.
Art collective formed in 2001.teamlab.art
teamLab is a collective, interdisciplinary creative group that brings together professionals from various fields of practice in the digital society: artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians, architects, web and print graphic designers and editors. Referring to themselves as "Ultra-technologists," the group aims to go beyond the boundaries between art, science, technology and creativity, through co-creative activities.