teamLab: Ube Tokiwa Park 2017, Resonating Forest and Sculpture
Jul 14 - Aug 31, 2017 Tokiwa Park Ube, Yamaguchi, Japan
- teamLab: Ube Tokiwa Park 2017, Resonating Forest and Sculpture
- Jul 14, 2017 - Aug 31, 2017
- Closing Day
- Open throughout the term.
- Ube Tokiwa Park Ube City, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Oaza Okiube 254
- Admission Fee
- Adult: 500 Yen Students of high school age or younger: Free Children of elementary school age and below must be accompanied with their protector.
teamLab (f. 2001) is an art collective, interdisciplinary group of ultratechnologists whose collaborative practice seeks to navigate the confluence of art, science, technology, design and the natural world. Various specialists such as artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians and architects form teamLab.teamlab.art
teamLab aims to explore a new relationship between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world through art. Digital technology has allowed art to liberate itself from the physical and transcend boundaries. teamLab sees no boundary between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world; one is in the other and the other in one. Everything exists in a long, fragile yet miraculous, borderless continuity of life.
teamLab’s works are in the permanent collection of the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney; Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide; Asian Art Museum, San Francisco; Asia Society Museum, New York; Borusan Contemporary Art Collection, Istanbul; and National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne.