teamLab: Ube Tokiwa Park 2017, Resonating Forest and Sculpture
Jul 14 - Aug 31, 2017 Tokiwa Park Ube, Yamaguchi, Japon
Présentation de l'exposition
- teamLab: Ube Tokiwa Park 2017, Resonating Forest and Sculpture
- 2017.7.14 (Fri) - 2017.8.31 (Thu)
- Open throughout the term.
- Ube Tokiwa Park Ube City, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Oaza Okiube 254
- Frais d'admission
- Adult: 500 Yen Students of high school age or younger: Free Children of elementary school age and below must be accompanied with their protector.
À propos de nous
Art collective formed in 2001.team-lab.net
teamLab is a collective, interdisciplinary creative group that brings together professionals from various fields of practice in the digital society: artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians, architects, web and print graphic designers and editors. Referring to themselves as "Ultra-technologists," the group aims to go beyond the boundaries between art, science, technology and creativity, through co-creative activities.