teamLab: Tokushima Bunkanomori Park
- teamLab: Tokushima Bunkanomori Park
- 2017.3.20(Mon) - 6.30(Fri)
- Crystal Universe: Tokushima Prefectural 21st Century Cultural Information CentreGraffiti Nature: Tokushinma Prefectual Modern Art Museum
Tokushima Bunkanomori Park, Mukoterayama, Hachiman-cho, Tokushima-shi, Tokushima, Japan
- Closing day
- Every Monday (the next day if Monday falls on a holiday / transfer holiday)※ The exhibition time may change depending on the season (sunset time)※ The exhibition will be closed according to the closing day of the 21st Century Pavilion
- Detailed explanation
- Universe of Water Particles on BunkanomoriExhibition period: permanent displayExhibit place: EntranceTime: 19: 00 ~ 21: 00Admission fee: None * Because it is outside the entrance, you can see without entering.
Crystal UniverseExhibition period: until 30th June (Friday)Exhibit place: multipurpose activity roomTime: 9: 00 ~ 17: 00 ※ Extended until 19:00 on the first day onlyAdmission fee: 200 yen for adults, 100 yen for medium and high school, infant freeGraffiti Nature - Still Mountains and Movable LakesExhibition period: 29 Apr - 29 Jun, 2017Exhibit place: Tokushinma Prefectual Modern Art MuseumTime: 9:30~17：00Admission fee: Adult 300yen, elementaly school student and Junior high school student and High school student 100yen, infant free
- Tokushima Prefecture Commerce and Industry Labor Tourism Department Corporate Support Division
- Tokushima Prefecture, Tokushima LED · Digital Art Executive Committee
- Tokushima prefectural Board of Education
- Planning cooperation
- ◆ For customers planning to visit a large bus or mini bus,Please contact us in advance, thank you.※ Contact address: Tokushima Prefectural Cultural Forestry Park
Tel: 088-668-1111 (Representative)
teamLab (f. 2001) is an art collective, interdisciplinary group of ultratechnologists whose collaborative practice seeks to navigate the confluence of art, science, technology, design and the natural world. Various specialists such as artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians and architects form teamLab.teamlab.art
teamLab aims to explore a new relationship between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world through art. Digital technology has allowed art to liberate itself from the physical and transcend boundaries. teamLab sees no boundary between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world; one is in the other and the other in one. Everything exists in a long, fragile yet miraculous, borderless continuity of life.
teamLab’s works are in the permanent collection of the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney; Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide; Asian Art Museum, San Francisco; Asia Society Museum, New York; Borusan Contemporary Art Collection, Istanbul; National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne; and Amos Rex of Helsinki, Finland.