KENPOKU ART 2016 Special Exhibition "teamLab: Infinity of Flowers inside Small Things"
- KENPOKU ART 2016 Special Exhibition "teamLab: Infinity of Flowers inside Small Things"
- 2016.9.17(Sat) - 11.20(Sun)
- Tenshin Memorial Museum of Art, Ibaraki
2083 Tsubaki, Otsu-cho, Kitaibaraki-shi, Ibaraki-ken, Japan
- Holding time
- 9:00～17:00 *12:30〜17:00 on Sep.17 only（Last Entrance16:30）
- Closing day
- Open everyday during exhibition period
- 《Special Exhibition (teamLab) single site admission ticket》Adult: 1,000 JPY(Group Discount*: 900JPY) / Student・Seniors over 65 years old: 700JPY(Group Discount* : 600JPY)/ Admission is free for junior high school students and under *Over 20 people
《KENPOKU ART passport》Adult 2500JPY(advance ticket 2000JPY)/ Student**・Seniors over 65 years old 1500JPY(Advance tikcet 1000JPY) **Students include high school, university and vocational school students
◆ Admission is free for visitors with a physical disability certificate.
◆ Admission is free for high school students from Ibaraki, Fukushima and Tochigi prefecture within September(Please show your student ID).
◆ Please refer to the official website for information on the other exhibiton sites you can visit with the passport and where to purchase the advance ticket.
À PROPOS DE NOUS
Art collective formed in 2001.team-lab.net
teamLab is a collective, interdisciplinary creative group that brings together professionals from various fields of practice in the digital society: artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians, architects, web and print graphic designers and editors. Referring to themselves as "Ultra-technologists," the group aims to go beyond the boundaries between art, science, technology and creativity, through co-creative activities.