Requests to Guests
・Please refrain from visiting the exhibition if any of the following apply to you.
- You have a fever, cold symptoms, dulled sense of smell/taste, or feel unwell
- You have been in close contact with a COVID-19 patient and are under observation.
- You have returned from or traveled to another country within the past two weeks.
- You do not wear a mask.
・Your temperature will be taken with a non-contact thermometer before entry.
・Please wash and sanitize your hands.
・Please maintain sufficient distance (more than 1m) from other groups while viewing the artworks.
・Please minimize conversation to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
・Disposable vinyl gloves are available at the entrance. Please use them when touching the artwork.
・The number of guests inside the exhibition may be limited to avoid overcrowding.
Precautions Taken Onsite
・We will take into account the latest information from medical institutions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
・Park staffs are being conscious of their health.
- They have their temperatures taken and health conditions checked before coming to work.
- They wear masks when interacting with guests.
- They wash and sanitize their hands frequently.
- They maintain sufficient distance from other employees.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- The exhibition area is frequently cleaned with disinfectant.
- Acrylic shields are installed at the counters. Some employees wear face shields.
- Signs are installed to promote social distancing and wayfinding.