Throughout Time: The Sense of Beauty
- Throughout Time: The Sense of Beauty
- 2019.8.31(Sat) - 9.03(Tue)
2019.8.31(Sat)：9:00 - 17:45
9.01 - 9.03(Tue)：9:00 - 16:45
- No Holidays
Nijo-jo Castle, Ninomaru-goten Palace, Daidokoro and Okiyodokoro
541 Nijojo-cho, Nijo-dori Horikawa Nishi-iru, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto
- Valor do Ingresso
- free (* ticket for Nijo-jo Castle is required)
- Culture Vision Japan Foundation Inc., Kyoto city, Kyoto city Board of Education, Agency for Cultural Affairs, Hosomi Museum
- Mishoryu-Sasaoka, Toyowado.co.ltd, N&A inc.
- PR Office for ""Throughout Time: The Sense of Beauty"" (N&A inc.)
teamLab (f. 2001) is an art collective, interdisciplinary group of ultratechnologists whose collaborative practice seeks to navigate the confluence of art, science, technology, design and the natural world. Various specialists such as artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians and architects form teamLab.teamlab.art
teamLab aims to explore a new relationship between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world through art. Digital technology has allowed art to liberate itself from the physical and transcend boundaries. teamLab sees no boundary between humans and nature, and between oneself and the world; one is in the other and the other in one. Everything exists in a long, fragile yet miraculous, borderless continuity of life.
teamLab’s works are in the permanent collection of the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney; Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide; Asian Art Museum, San Francisco; Asia Society Museum, New York; Borusan Contemporary Art Collection, Istanbul; National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne; and Amos Rex of Helsinki, Finland.