teamLab Islands Dance! Art Museum and Learn & Play! Future Parks
Nov 23, 2017 - Mar 04, 2018 The Niigata Bandaijima Art Museum Niigata, Japan
- November 23, 2017（Thu） - March 4, 2018 (Sun)
- 10:00 - 18:00 (Admission ends 30 minutes before closing).
- Closing Day
- Mondays (When a national holiday falls on a Monday, the museum will be closed on the following Tuesday.), New Year's holiday, and maintenance periods
- The Niigata Bandaijima Art Museum
5-1, Bandaijima, Chuo-ku, Niigata, 950-0078, JAPAN
- Admission Fee
- Adults: 1,400yen, University / high school student: 1,200yen, Less than junior high school students: Free
*Advance ticket(for Adults only): 1,200 yen
*Group discount is applied to parties with more than 20 people.
Adults: 1,200yen, University / high school student: 1,000yen
- The Niigata Bandaijima Art Museum, Television Niigata Network Co., Ltd.
- Niigata City, Niigata City Board of Education,The Yomiuri Shimbun Niigata branch office,FM NIIGATA, FM PORT 79. 0, RADIO CHAT FM Niitsu, FM Kakudayama pocapocaradio, FM Shibata, Tsubame Sanjo FM
Art collective formed in 2001.teamlab.art
teamLab is a collective, interdisciplinary creative group that brings together professionals from various fields of practice in the digital society: artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians, architects, web and print graphic designers and editors. Referring to themselves as "Ultra-technologists," the group aims to go beyond the boundaries between art, science, technology and creativity, through co-creative activities.