teamLab Islands Dance! Art Museum and Learn & Play! Future Parks
Nov 23, 2017 - Mar 04, 2018 The Niigata Bandaijima Art Museum Niigata, 일본
- 10:00-18:00 (The sale of the ticket is until 17:30)
- 11/27（Mon）, 12/11（Mon）, 12/25（Mon）, 12/29（Fri）- 1/2（Tue）, 1/15（Mon）, 1/29（Mon）, 1/5（Mon）,2/19（Mon）
- The Niigata Bandaijima Art Museum
5-1, Bandaijima, Chuo-ku, Niigata, 950-0078, JAPAN
- Advance sale: general only 1,200 yen, the day tickets: general 1,400 yen, university · high school student: 1,200 yen, group tickets: general 1,200 yen, university · high school student: 1,000 yen
* All prices include consumption tax. Free up to junior high school students. Group fee is for a charge of 20 people or more.
* Person who has disabled person's notebook / medical care notebook is free. Present your notebook at the reception desk.
- The Niigata Bandaijima Art Museum, Television Niigata Network Co., Ltd. , teamLab Niigata Exhibition Executive Committee
- Shimizu Food Center
- Niigata City, Niigata City Board of Education, Niigata Prefecture Elementary School Committee Chairperson, Junior High School Leaders' Association, Special Support School Committee Association, Niigata Prefecture High School Leaders Association, Yomiuri Newspaper Association Niigata Branch, NCV Niigata Center, FM PORT Niigata, FM PORT 79.0, FM KENTO, Radio Chat · FM Niitsu, FM Kakudayama Poka Poka Radio, FM Shibata, Tsubamesanjo FM Broadcasting Corporation
- teamLab Islands Dance! Art Museum and Learn & Play! Future Parks
- Pentel Co., Ltd., Oji Napier Co., Ltd
- Related Exhibition
- Term: 2017/11/23-2018/3/4
Hours: 10:00-18:00 ※Sales tickets are sold until 17:30
Closing Day: 11/27（Mon）, 12/11（Mon）, 12/25（Mon）, 12/29（Fri）- 1/2（Tue）, 1/15（Mon）, 1/29（Mon）, 1/5（Mon）, 2/19（Mon）
※ "teamLab Islands Dance! Art Museum and Learn & Play! Future Parks" according to the holding period.
Venue: Befco Bakauke Observatory Room (Hotel Nikko Niigata 5-1, Bandaijima, Chuo-ku, Niigata City, Niigata 950-0078)
Admission Fee: Free
2001년 결성 된 디지털 아트 그룹.team-lab.net
팀랩(teamLab)은 현대 디지털 기반 사회에서 다양한 분야의 전문가 및 예술가가 모여 결성 한 아티스트 그룹입니다. 예술가, 프로그래머, 엔지니어, CG애니메이터, 수학자, 건축가, 웹디자이너, 에디터, 그래픽 디자이너 등 여러 분야 인물로 구성되어 있습니다. 그들은 스스로를 “울트라 테크놀로지스트(Ultra-technologists)”라 부르며 예술, 과학, 기술, 창작의 균형 잡힌 조합을 추구합니다.