teamLab Islands Dance! Art Museum and Learn & Play! Future Parks
Nov 23, 2017 - Mar 04, 2018 The Niigata Bandaijima Art Museum Niigata, Japon
Présentation de l'exposition
- 10:00-18:00 (The sale of the ticket is until 17:30)
- 11/27（Mon）, 12/11（Mon）, 12/25（Mon）, 12/29（Fri）- 1/2（Tue）, 1/15（Mon）, 1/29（Mon）, 1/5（Mon）,2/19（Mon）
- The Niigata Bandaijima Art Museum
5-1, Bandaijima, Chuo-ku, Niigata, 950-0078, JAPAN
- Frais d'admission
- Advance sale: general only 1,200 yen, the day tickets: general 1,400 yen, university · high school student: 1,200 yen, group tickets: general 1,200 yen, university · high school student: 1,000 yen
* All prices include consumption tax. Free up to junior high school students. Group fee is for a charge of 20 people or more.
* Person who has disabled person's notebook / medical care notebook is free. Present your notebook at the reception desk.
- The Niigata Bandaijima Art Museum, Television Niigata Network Co., Ltd. , teamLab Niigata Exhibition Executive Committee
- Shimizu Food Center
- Niigata City, Niigata City Board of Education, Niigata Prefecture Elementary School Committee Chairperson, Junior High School Leaders' Association, Special Support School Committee Association, Niigata Prefecture High School Leaders Association, Yomiuri Newspaper Association Niigata Branch, NCV Niigata Center, FM PORT Niigata, FM PORT 79.0, FM KENTO, Radio Chat · FM Niitsu, FM Kakudayama Poka Poka Radio, FM Shibata, Tsubamesanjo FM Broadcasting Corporation
- teamLab Islands Dance! Art Museum and Learn & Play! Future Parks
- Pentel Co., Ltd., Oji Napier Co., Ltd
À propos de nous
Art collective formed in 2001.team-lab.net
teamLab is a collective, interdisciplinary creative group that brings together professionals from various fields of practice in the digital society: artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians, architects, web and print graphic designers and editors. Referring to themselves as "Ultra-technologists," the group aims to go beyond the boundaries between art, science, technology and creativity, through co-creative activities.