teamLab, 2020-, Interactive Digital Installation, Sound: Hideaki Takahashi, teamLab
This is an ocean where people can draw fish that come to life.
Color in a fish on the paper provided. See the picture you have drawn come to life and swim out into the ocean in front of you.
If you touch the swimming fish, they will swim away. If you touch the food bags, you can also feed the fish.
Sometimes, the fish that people have drawn swim out of the ocean in front of you, transcend the boundaries between artworks, and begin to swim throughout the entire museum.
■How to Interact with the Artwork
1. Color in your favorite fish.
2. Scan the final drawing.
3. Watch the fish swim out into the ocean.
4. Touch the food bags to attract fish.
5. Sometimes, the fish will transcend the boundaries between artworks and swim throughout the entire museum.
Creativity, Power of Expression
Respect for Diversity
Interest in Technology
How to interact with the artwork
Color the drawing of your favorite sea creature.
Scan the final drawing.
Observe the drawing come to life as the sea creature swims into the virtual aquarium.
Touch the virtual food bag and feed the fish.
- Creativity, Power of Expression
- Respect for Diversity
- Interest in Technology